Chapel doors open soon for ‘limited’ Services.
We are blessed to be able to gradually re-open our Chapel for Sunday Reading services, beginning July 18, 2021; strictly following the guidelines set by the Provincial Health Office. Our priority continues to focus on offering a safe and welcoming place for devotees to meet, and therefore, the following protocols are in place:
* Electronic registration prior to attending is mandatory. Only those registered, may enter the Chapel.
* All devotees to maintain 2 metres distance where possible. Seating is limited to 20 in the Chapel, with an additional 3 seats in the hallway. Couples and family members may sit together and the Usher will reorganize seating as required.
* Please stay home if you have any cold-related symptoms [cough, runny nose, fever], have travelled outside the city in the last 14 days, or have close contact with anyone with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19.
* Registered devotees who feel unwell, are encouraged to cancel their registration as soon as possible, so as to make space available for others. Please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
* A devotee may register more than one companion.
* Face masks are recommended.
New Services Schedule
During this ‘restricted’ phase, please visit this page for regular updates. As of now, we shall hold one Sunday service. Chanting will be mental, while listening to a recording. There will be no offertory collection. We ask that you perform your Kriyas at home.
Entrance and Ushering
Devotees are requested to refrain from touching door-knobs, etc., beyond as may be necessary. The ‘Usher’ will be present to confirm registration and to guide attendees.
Practise good hygiene: frequent hand-washing, avoid touching your face, coughing into your sleeve. Hand sanitizers will be available at the entrance to the foyer, for your use. No hand-shaking or hugs … pranams and smiles preferred!
Seats, frequently touched surfaces, and rest-rooms will be cleaned and sanitized. The cloak-room is closed. There are no shawls available. Coats/sweaters may be taken into the Chapel. The book-room is temporarily closed.
A donation box is available at the Chapel exit, for devotees to place their offerings of gratitude.
Completion of Service
We encourage devotees to socialize outside, keeping proper distancing protocols.
Questions? E-mail email@example.com